Read through this GUIDE by the enemies of America! Taking Down America!
This originally appeared on Robert Reich’s blog.
editor: I am posting this article to warn my Conservative friends about this organization to Take Down America. These people are evil and need to be disposed of. Read it and see what they have planned and form your own resistance to their resistance. The more informed we are about our enemy, the better we can fight them.
Ask yourself this question. If they stop the Trump agenda what will they replace it with? SOCIALISM, right? Their agenda was soundly rejected. Do they think the Trump Train will lay down? Nope, it’s going to run them over. Democrats the party of EVIL, DESTRUCTION, and HATE!
Trump’s First 100 Day agenda includes repealing environmental regulations, Obamacare, and the Dodd-Frank Act, giving the rich a huge tax cut, (they still don’t understand how this works), and much worse.
Here’s the first 100 days resistance agenda [with thanks to Alan Webber]:
Taking Down America Manul
1. Get Democrats in the Congress and across the country to pledge to oppose Trump’s agenda. Prolong the process of approving choices, draw out hearings, stand up as sanctuary cities and states. Take a stand. Call your senator and your representative (phone calls are always better than writing). Your senator’s number can be found here. Your representative’s number can be found here.
2. March and demonstrate — in a coordinated, well-managed way. The “1 million women march” is already scheduled for the Inauguration — and will be executed with real skill. There will be “sister” marches around the country — in LA and elsewhere. They need to be coordinated and orchestrated. And then? 1 Million Muslims? 1 Million Latinos? What would keep the momentum alive and keep the message going?
4. Letters to editors: A national letter-writing campaign, from people all over the country, every walk of life and every level of society, from celebrities to sports heroes to grassroots Americans. In most papers, the Letters to the Editor section is the most-read part of the paper.
5. Op-Eds: A steady flow of arguments about the fallacies and dangers of Trump’s first 100 day policies and initiatives, from name-brand thinkers and doers to ordinary folk writing for their city’s or community’s newspaper.
6. Social media: What about a new YouTube channel devoted to video testimonials about resisting Trump’s first 100 day agenda? Crowd-sourced ideas, themes, and memes. Who wants to start it?
7. The Website containing up-to-date daily bulletins on what actions people are planning around the country, and where, so others can join in. Techies, get organized.
8. Investigative journalism: We need investigative journalists to dig into the backgrounds of all of Trump’s appointees, in the White House, the cabinet, ambassadors, and judges.
9. Lawsuits: Our version of “Drill, baby, drill” is “Sue, baby, sue.” Throw sand in the gears. Lawyers, get organized.
10. Coordinated fund-raising: Rather than having every public-interest group appeal on their own, have a coordinated fund-raising program to fill the coffers of the most endangered and effective opposition groups. Is there a way to do a televised fundraiser with celebrities raising money for the Resistance?
11. Symbolic opposition: Safety pins are already appearing. What else? What more? Make the resistance visible with bumper stickers, a label pin, a branding campaign that has a great language, a great logo, a great wristband (remember the Lance Armstrong’s “Livestrong” yellow wristband — it sold millions!).
12. Intellectual opposition: Take Trump on where he’s weakest — with serious ideas. I’ll try to do my part. You do yours, too.
13. Serious accountability: Establish performance metrics to evaluate his delivery on his campaign promises. An updated website of promises made and not kept. This is one especially suited to public policy students.
14. Your idea goes here. Call a meeting of family and friends this weekend. Come up with to-dos.
The First 100 Days Resistance Agenda. Taking Down America! We’re not going away.