I do not support Donald Trump. I support me and mine. I do what I have to do and I do the best I can. So far so good. Somewhere along the way… I lost faith in what, as a child, I was taught what America was all about. Holidays turned into hollow-days, especially on 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Flag Day, and yes Christmas. With a tear in my eye and an ache in my heart I even re-wrote part of the National Anthem to “the land of the greed (Govt) and the home of the slave (us)“ and all I had .. all I HAVE is faith. I know as long as I believe in myself, and that what I’m doing is helping somebody, I can get through another day.
The Day the earth stood still, June 16 2015
Everything changed for me on June 16 2015. Donald J Trump officially announced his candidacy for President of The United States of America because he loves this country and wants to Make America Great Again.
I do not support Donald Trump
- When he mentioned heroin coming across the border and he wants to stop it, he is supporting me.
- When he says he wants to build a wall as a tool to help our Border Patrol keep our border secure, he is supporting me.
- When he says he wants to clean up our sovereign nation by simplifying the immigration process so that all immigrants are quickly put onto the road to United States citizenship he supports me.
- When he says he wants to ban any people that have brought terror into this country as a matter of religion and culture imitating freedom, when he wants to keep that out of the USA he is supporting me.
- When he refuses to twist the truth and call it Political Correctness he is supporting me.
- When he defends our Second Amendment he is supporting me.
- When he wants to repeal and replace a failed healthcare system he is supporting me.
- When he supports our Vets he is supporting me.
- When he wants to manufacture here again, he is supporting me ( I could go on and on… alright, one more. )
- When he blows the whistle on all the various forms of the same kinds of lies and corruption in the government and in the media, while taking incoming like the flag Francis Scott Key wrote about, I am one of those patriots keeping this movement going because he supports me.
I don’t support Donald Trump, I support me and mine. I do what I feel is best for me, so I registered Republican, read “The Art of the Deal”, “Crippled America”, is on my desk, voted Trump in the CA primary and on November 8 2016, I am going to support my country and vote Donald J Trump for President of The United States of America because he loves this country and by re-visiting and once again embracing the principles that our founding fathers fought and died for, together we can and will Make America Great Again