9th Circuit decision – They are Reversed 80% of the time
by Milton Libertador, Trumpville FB Contributor
This is a post I should not have to make but it appears the left is attempting to put us into a Constitutional Crisis in this country. This is not a left vs. right argument this is about reading comprehension & the clear executive authority of the President. Here is why the 9th circuit decision is wrong and should not have gone this far, to begin with. This is simply judicial activism by the 9th circuit…again.
My views on the 9th circuit decision
1. Immigration and Nationality Act. The first, 8 U.S.C. § 1182(f) was adopted in 1952. Section 212(f), states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.” <<<This wasn’t even brought up in arguments!
2. People have no legal right to enter this country period.
3. Yes, judges need to interpret the law but they need to READ THE CONSTITUTION FIRST.
4. This is a specific area that the courts have no right to weigh in on.
5. The notion that a judge is now determining our foreign policy, our immigration laws, & our national security is completely absurd. Contrary to the President of the United States is a violation of powers.
6. The Government does not have the burden of proof here in fact it does not even play into the judicial branch based on the clarity of the Constitution.
7. The green card part of this directive mucked this up & should have been removed. But the Boston judge made the right call because those people have already been admitted to the U.S.
8. President Carter removed all Iran access to the U.S. and that went to the district court of DC where the judge reviewed and basically said “Yea, it’s pretty clear based on 1182 I’m upholding it”
9. As the U.S. Supreme Court said in 2004 in U.S. v. Flores-Montano, “The government’s interest in preventing the entry of unwanted persons and effects is at its zenith at the international border.”
editor notes: While it is clear the 9 circuit has made a grave and dangerous decision. It is becoming clearer that the President Trump’s EO was written in a way as to invite discussion having nothing to do with the pause and everything to do with harming the states that sued. It can be rewritten clearer as to the focus of the intention.
Real Americans are at War with the Alt. America
With the 9th circuit decision, it is becoming very clear to me and millions of Americans that we are at War with ALT. Americans who desire Socialism and a New World Order. This War is going on all over the World and the people of the world are firmly behind President Donald Trump. He is a fast learner and from here on he finally has an Attorney General, so I can only imagine this will help the team of lawyers that work for the Justice Department to put forward unchallengeable Executive Orders.
If you have hitched your wagon to the Trump Train, don’t lose heart and don’t fall for the misinformation on MSM. The effort to destroy Trump’s ability to change America is failing and will fail and stall entirely, as the swamp is drained. Mr. Trump is working at light-speed to Make America Great Again and it is a war we have to fight against our own citizens who have gone completely off the rails. Long Live, President Trump and clean up the swamp, sir. We will back you at every turn.
“9th circuit decision”, Milton Libertador, Trumpville FB Contributor