Aztlan | The Hispanic Invasion and Takeover of America! part 1
by BRYAN FRYER, TVR Facebook contributor
The Retaking of America/Aztlan U.S.A part 1
The documents that I am sharing below will show why it’s important to Build The Great Wall of America and Deport Illegal Aliens that don’t belong.
This document that I have put together shows the philosophy, and Ideology that is a part of the Mexican American Mindset called Chicanismo. This belief is in all levels of Chicano Society, and this is something that was hidden from the American People, and I sadly foresee a Civil War coming because of the Mexicans and Central Americans want to take this land as theirs, as they once believed! War is Coming!
This so-called Poem “El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan” In English is “Spiritual Plan of Aztlan” was written in 1969 by Alurista, but his real name is “Alberto Baltazar Urista Heredia. He was born in Mexico in 1947, and he came to America when he was 13 years old. He is a Chicano poet and activist. Well, let’s look at the keywords in this truly
Proclamation, and Chicano Manifesto!
“Brutal Gringo” Invasion of our Territories, Northern Land of Aztlan, Came Our Forefathers, Reclaiming the Land of the Land of their Birth, and our inevitable “Destiny”. Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds..etc..etc…” , and Not to the Foreign “Europeans”. We do not Recognize capricious frontiers on the Bronze Continent. Brotherhood Unites Us…Time has Come, and who Struggle against the Foreigner “Gabacho”…We Declare the Independence of our “Mestizo Nation”. We are a Bronze people. Bronze Continent, “We are a Nation”..We are “Aztlan”.
This is a Chica or Mexican Manifesto hidden within a so-called poem. I don’t believe this is just a poem, and neither do Mexicans. Next notice how the Chicanos us “El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan” as a Manifesto, and as the Foundation of their Movement. “Sets the Theme that Chicanos must Use” Once we are committed to the idea and philosophy of El Plan de Aztlan, we can only conclude that social, economic, cultural, and political independence is the only road to total “liberation”!
Notice they say, CONTROL of our Barrios, which is towns, and the word “Lands” they believe that the Southwest is their land. The Plan is so Important, it must commit “All Levels of Society”. Our struggle then must be for the “control of our barrios, campus, pueblos, lands, our economy, our culture, and our political life”. El Plan commits all levels of Chicano society.
Then “Nationalism” Transcends “ALL” areas of Life.
Next is Unity, again all levels of Societies must be committed to the “Liberation of La Raza” The Race!
The next is “Economy”, Economic Control..our Communities can only come about by “Driving the Exploiter Out” of our Communities. This is already happening in California on a large scale, areas that were White American are now Latin American. Look at L.A, the Blacks are being driven out of their neighborhoods, even by gunpoint.
Wow, notice how they say lands rightfully our, then will be fought for and defended. That sounds like a reclaiming of lands and that they are ready to fight for them, that’s War fellow Americans!
“Lands rightfully ours” “will be fought for and defended”.
The next is Education, and notice that American history is not included and that this Aztlan movement wants to “Control” the schools, and the teachers, and the administrators, our counselors. This is happening in California and was happening in Arizona, until fellow Americans realized that it was Racist and Anti-American, and forced it out of their school system.
Next is INSTITUTIONS, notice they want “Restitution” for a Full Life, “Restitution for past economic slavery”, Wow, Americans Never Enslaved Mexicans! Also, they want total control of Institutions in our community, and those they can’t control must get out!
Next is Self-Defense, which is a good Idea, all us Americans should learn Self-Defense, and also have the Weapons to do so! Look at the words of “Front Line” and they are mostly referring to Gangbangers, and the Mexican Mafia, for it says those from the Barrios! Also, the Protectors must be given respect and dignity! Notice the words “offer their responsibility and their lives”, Wow, this is a war people, for they are offering their lives to it.
Then they say: Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and carnalismo.
The word Carnalismo is a Gang word which means Love for the Homies: it is an inner attitude that a true vato has, full of loyalty, courage, and love for his homies “Urban Dictionary”.
Notice how they say that “Juvenile Delinquency” will now be “Revolutionary Acts”. Anarchy and hate are encouraged by M.E.CH.A, which is a Student organization, and it’s on College and University campuses across the Country. These M.E.CH.A. students are to Proselytize and Evangelize all Hispanics in their Area.
For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts.
Next is Cultural, in which their culture is to Unite the family of “La Raza”, the Race towards “Liberation”, and they must insure that their writers, and poets, and musicians and artist produce literature that is appealing to their people and relates to their revolutionary culture.
Notice “defeat the gringo dollar value system”, this is anti-capitalism, and they are always saying “Defeat the Gringo”!
Next is Political Liberation, Americans, this is a war, and they are trying to take over our Political Power, and they want to Control is all, and if we don’t wake up and stop worrying about being called a Racist, then we will take our Country Back, and push them back across the Border. We as a country should be tired of having our hands tied by Political Correctness, we need to put an end to this destruction of our Culture and our People. We built this Country, and we bled much to get it, and we are going to have to bleed to keep it. Our Forefathers would be tripping if they saw how we were just giving away our country and allowing others to overrun us. These people want to destroy us, they don’t want to be a part of America, NO, they want to Take it from us, and Destroy us for Taking it! Please Wake Up!
“Where we are a Majority”, “We will Control”; Where We are a Minority, we will represent a Pressure Group. Notice how the “El Plan” is to be presented and distributed at church, school, tree, building, car, and every place of human existence, that is every Latin American Existence! This view is believed by all Mexican Americans and shared with all Latin Americans who are mostly Mestizo, or Native Blood. Sure they will accept White Hispanics into their Cause, and White Anglos into their Cause, but after they have Genocided us, then they will genocide these Whites when they are done with us! White Americans and Black Americans Wake Up, they are taking our Country from us, they are at some 38 Million, and with the White Hispanics, they are at 50 Million. Believe me, the White Hispanics will work also to destroy us, for they hate the American Culture, and want the Hispanic Culture to Dominate, for they believe even they own this Continent according to the Papacy! Americans, this is our Country, lets Fight to Keep it, for they are Fighting to Take it!
Below is the Document that the Mexicans believe and follow, from the Elites to the Students, then to the Chicano people!
Awareness and distribution of El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan. Presented at every meeting, demonstration, confrontation, courthouse, institution, administration, church, school, tree, building, car, and every place of human existence.
EL PLAN DE AZTLAN
Program El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán sets the theme that the Chicanos (La Raza de Bronze) must use their nationalism as the key or common denominator for mass mobilization and organization. Once we are committed to the idea and philosophy of El Plan de Aztlán, we can only conclude that social, economic, cultural, and political independence is the only road to total liberation from oppression, exploitation, and racism. Our struggle then must be for the control of our barrios, Campos, pueblos, lands, our economy, our culture, and our political life. El Plan commits all levels of Chicano society-the barrio, the campo, the ranchero, the writer, the teacher, the worker, the professional to La Causa.Nationalism as the key to organization transcends all religious, political, class, and economic factions or boundaries. Nationalism is the common denominator that all members of La Raza can agree upon.
- UNITY in the thinking of our people concerning the barrios, the pueblo, the campo, the land, the poor, the middle class, the professional – all committed to the liberation of La Raza.
- ECONOMY: economic control of our lives and our communities can only come about by driving the exploiter out of our communities, our pueblos, and our lands and by controlling and developing our own talents, sweat, and resources. Cultural background and values which ignore materialism and embrace humanism will contribute to the act of cooperative buying and the distribution of resources and production to sustain an economic base for healthy growth and development. Lands rightfully ours will be fought for and defended. Land and realty ownership will be acquired by the community for the people’s welfare. Economic ties of responsibility must be secured by nationalism and the Chicano defense units.
- EDUCATION must be relative to our people, i.e., history, culture, bilingual education, contributions, etc. Community control of our schools, our teachers, our administrators, our counselors, and our programs.
- INSTITUTIONS shall serve our people by providing the service necessary for a full life and their welfare on the basis of restitution, not handouts or beggar’s crumbs. Restitution for past economic slavery, political exploitation, ethnic and cultural psychological destruction and denial of civil and human rights. Institutions In our community, which do not serve the people, have no place in the community. The institutions belong to the people.
- SELF-DEFENSE of the community must rely on the combined strength of the people. The front line defense will come from the barrios, the campos, the pueblos, and the ranchitos. Their involvement as protectors of their people will be given respect and dignity. They, in turn, offer their responsibility and their lives for their people. Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and carnalismo. Those institutions which are fattened by our brothers to provide employment and political pork barrels for the gringo will do so only as acts of liberation and for La Causa. For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts.
- CULTURAL values of our people strengthen our identity and the moral backbone of the movement. Our culture unites and educates the family of La Raza towards liberation with one heart and one mind. We must insure that our writers, poets, musicians, and artists produce literature and art that is appealing to our people and relates to our revolutionary culture. Our cultural values of life, family, and home will serve as a powerful weapon to defeat the gringo dollar value system and encourage the process of love and brotherhood.
- POLITICAL LIBERATION can only come through independent action on our part since the two-party system is the same animal with two heads that feed from the same trough. Where we are a majority, we will control; where we are a minority, we will represent a pressure group; nationally, we will represent one party: La Familia de La Raza!
2. September 16, on the birthdate of Mexican Independence, a national walk-out by all Chicanos of all colleges and schools to be sustained until the complete revision of the educational system: its policy makers, administration, its curriculum, and Its personnel to meet the needs of our community.3. Self-defense against the occupying forces of the oppressors at every school, every available man, woman, and child.
4. Community nationalization and organization of all Chicanos: El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan.
5. Economic program to drive the exploiter out of our community and a welding together of our people’s combined resources to control their own production through cooperative effort.
6. Creation of an independent local, regional, and national political party. A nation autonomous and free -culturally, socially, economically, and politically will make its own decisions on the usage of our lands, the taxation of our goods, the utilization of our bodies for war, the determination of justice (reward and punishment), and the profit of our sweat. El Plan de Aztlan is the plan of liberation!
*Below is taken from the M.E.CH.A Website, please read carefully, and notice their belief in Aztlan! Can you believe that our Government is permitting such a Racist, and Anti-American organization to be on almost every College in the Country!
I am going to point out key words, and I will give my commentary as well, but please, after reading my comments, and showing you keywords, please read the actual document with what I have pointed out so that you can see what they are actually meaning.
First is the the name of the organization, I had it translated “Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan”, as you can see, the name of this organization is Anti-American in the sense that it uses Aztlan, it seems that it would have read “Chicano Student Movement of America, or U.S, or United States, but instead they chose a Title that is written in Aztec Myth, but to Chicanos, Aztlan is the American Southwest, and by using Aztlan, they are denying the Southwest as part of the United States and believing it still belongs, to Mexico, or their hope of a New Nation called Aztlan, separate from Mexico.
Next “MEChA was founded on the principles of self-determination for the “liberation of our people”, they want to liberate their Chicano people from American Rule! Then they acknowledge as their Manifesto “El Plan de Aztlán” as mentioned earlier. Next “We are Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán reclaiming the land of our birth”, again notice “Chicanos of Aztlán”, they didn’t say Chicanos of the U.S, and “reclaiming the land of our birth” here they are Reclaiming the Land, that is reclaiming U.S land as theirs for this new Chicano Nation, or for Mexico. Next “Aztlán belongs to indigenous people, who are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture” Wow, here is where they deny Whites from the land, for it belongs to “Indigenous” people, and the Majority of Mexicans are Mestizo, that is part White(Spaniard), and part American Indian, that is Aztec or one of the many different tribes that are in Mexico, but usually most claim Aztec. I will give later on a more in-depth understanding of the Mexican Population. M.E.CH.A, and the National Council of La Raza, and the Mexica Movement and others uphold their Indigenous roots, and so anyone, regardless if your Mestizo, or Full-Blood Indian, you are accepted. Many today in these Movements who are Mestizo are taught to look down on your European half as bad, and a rapist, and murderer, and as occupiers, and guilty of genocide.
However, I do agree with many of these statements, the Spaniards were guilty of committing many horrible acts to the natives of Mexico, and to all the lands they went to. Then “Sovereign”, and “not subject to a foreign culture”, here they are proclaiming that they are not subject to American Culture, and that includes American Laws, and American Borders because in their eyes we are not Native, but a White Foreign People! Next, “We are a union of free pueblos”, here they are a union of free towns, for the word pueblos is towns. Then “forming a bronze (Chicana/Chicano) Nation” Again, Chicano Nation, and “forming a bronze Nation”, that is a bronze skin tone, and skin tone denotes Race. They are a brown Chicano Race and separate from the land of the Whites. Race is a big factor for tension and conflict. Then they say “Cultural values strengthen our identity as La Familia de La Raza” So, I agree that Cultural values can strengthen them as Families, and as “The Race”. All these different groups focus on Race, just as the Nazi in Germany or the Blacks do with the Nation of Islam. The race is the Key factor, and they want to break the power of our White Nation, well, at least what was our White Nation. We White Europeans threw out Race from our lives, and we have thrown out much of our Culture, and we are a dying Race, but it still isn’t too late for us, we can still change things to be back in our favor, and in our Nation!
Next “Chicano student movement directly linked to Aztlan”. They are directly linked to Aztlan! Next “As Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán, we are a nationalist movement of Indigenous Gente that lay claim to the land that is ours by birthright” Again, “Chicanos of Aztlan”, this is where they are from, that is their domain, their home. Next, “we are a “nationalist movement”, this nationalist movement is for Aztlan or its members. For it says a nationalist movement “of Indigenous Gente” Then, “that lay claim to the land that is ours by birthright”, they lay claim to California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, and Nevada. These American Lands they believe they owe, and that we are Occupiers, and the want to Decolonize us, and force us out of Our Land, and Genocide us males, and enslave some of the women, and some of the children. Some advocate pushing us into the Sea, or back to Europe. They claim those areas as their land, and we built those lands and we bled in those lands, and died in those lands, that is our Nation, our Country!
Then “Just as we would expel FBI or CIA agent provocateurs from our organizations”, did you hear that, why would FBI, and CIA be in their organization, and that “individuals must be exposed and expelled to strengthen our Movement” Here we have a student union who must be SO DANGEROUS that the FBI and CIA infiltrate it, and sometimes they are exposed. You see, the Government knows that the Mexicans are up to no good, and I would love to read some of their findings! Also, MECHA has meetings, and I am sure these are full of all kinds of Treason’s.
Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA)the largest US Hispanic student organization, MECHA The Philosophy of MEChA Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA) is a student organization that promotes higher education, culture, and history. MEChA was founded on the principles of self-determination for the liberation of our people. We believe that political involvement and education is the avenue for change in our society…..In March of 1969, at Denver, Colorado the Crusade for Justice organized the National Chicano Youth Conference that drafted the basic premises for the Chicana/Chicano Movement in El Plan de Aztlan (EPA). A synopsis of El Plan stipulates:
1) We are Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán reclaiming the land of our birth (Chicana/Chicano Nation);
2) Aztlán belongs to indigenous people, who are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture;
3) We are a union of free pueblos forming a bronze (Chicana/Chicano) Nation;
4) Chicano nationalism, as this is the key to mobilization and organization, is the common denominator to bring consensus to the Chicana/Chicano Movement;
5) Cultural values strengthen our identity as La Familia de La Raza; and
6) EPA, as a basic plan of Chicana/Chicano liberation, sought the formation of an independent national political party that would represent the sentiments of the Chicana/Chicano community……National Pride Recognizing that the majority of our Raza are members of the working class, we avow an anti-imperialist analysis that includes Chicana/Chicano self-determination. Chicano self-determination must begin with the recognition of what is implied in using the term MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán).
Essentially, we are a Chicana and Chicano student movement directly linked to Aztlán. As Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán, we are a nationalist movement of Indigenous Gente that lay claim to the land that is ours by birthright. As a nationalist movement, we seek to free our people from the exploitation of an oppressive society that occupies our land. Thus, the principle of nationalism serves to preserve the cultural traditions of La Familia de La Raza and promotes our identity as a Chicana/Chicano Gente……..Such leadership should be principled and not liberal. For this reason, we cannot believe in unity for unity’s sake since there are many opportunistic organizations, groups, and/or individuals who care only for themselves and not for our people. Just as we would expel FBI or CIA agent provocateurs from our organizations, such opportunistic organizations, groups, and/or individuals must be exposed and expelled to strengthen our Movement.
Another Chicano author rights about Aztlan, and notice how she says “El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán” is often deemed a “manifesto of Chicanismo”, then notice where she says “reclaiming the land of their birth,” or the land annexed to the United States in the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Believe me, Mexicans are taught this in their schools, in their churches, and in their meetings, and MECHA is their Proselytizing, Evangelizing mouthpiece!
The Rhetoric of Aztlán: HB 2281, MEChA and Liberatory EducationDora Ramirez-Dhoore, Boise State University